- It's "Giving Tuesday." More than 60 Bucks County non-profit organizations that have joined together to participate in the event. Donations can be made on the Giving Tuesday Bucks website. Simply go to the list of participating non-profits, click on the 'Give Now' button, which will take you to each organizations donation page, and make an electronic payment.
- The Doyletown Township Board of Supervisors will meet at 7 p.m. at the township municipal building, 425 Wells Rd. Click here to view the agenda.
- Looking for a job? Here are some local opportunities.
- Feeling bloated after your Thanksgiving feasting? Here are some post-Thanksgiving diet tips.
- Bucks First Federal Credit Union, in partnership with the Bucks County Intermediate Unit #22 are accepting nominations for the 2013-2014 Bucks County Teacher of the Year Award. Click here for details.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something