With its garden seating and storied past, the Waterwheel is a popular historical landmark that dates back nearly 300 years to a time when the building was home to Dyers Mill.
Today, the restaurant serves modern continental lunch and dinner, from salmon to steak to surf and turf.
Its banquet facility consists of rooms that hold up to 150 people. If you'd prefer a more casual atmosphere, stop by its Millstone Cellar Bar for a microbrew or a glass of wine as well as a nosh from its under-$20 bar menu.
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 2:30pm; closed Sat - Mon. Dinner: Tue - Thu, 4:30pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 4:30pm - 10pm; Sun, 4pm - 8pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: thewaterwheelrestaurant.com/menus.htm
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Waterwheel surf and turf
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual