Puck, Doylestown's venue for live, local musicians and entertainers, is located on Printer's Alley just off of N. Main St. Musicians can inquire about performing at Puck by sending an email to email@example.com and interested patrons can purchase tickets for upcoming performances online at ticketweb. A list of scheduled shows is online on Puck's website. In addition to providing live music, entertainment, and open mic nights, Puck offers a "New York Style" Brunch Menu, the "Little bit 'o Lunch" menu, and the "Patio Menu" for guests to peruse. Smoking is prohibited inside, but permitted on the outdoor patio. Puck is an over 21 establishment with the exception of patio dining or special events.
- Fax: 215-348-7153
- Hours: Wed, Thu, 6pm - midnight; Fri, Sat, 6pm - midnight; Sun, open for special shows; Mon, Tues, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.pucklive.com/html/food.php
- Specialties: Live music and open mic performances, drinks, entertainment
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Puck is a venue for musicians and entertainers wishing to perform for a small, local audience.
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Features: Dance floor