Nicholas and Alexandra Jewelers of Doylestown is situated on West State Street next to the Doylestown Inn. Owned and operated by the Weremijenko for 22 years, the small shop offers an array of jewelry pieces in gold, silver, platinum and even titanium. There is an assortment of wedding bands for men and women, engagement rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets to choose from. Repair work and re-sizing services are also available for customers who wish to drop off their jewelry at the shop.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Silver and gold bracelets, watches, earrings, wedding bands, diamond engagement rings, repair, and sizing services
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: This is a small family-owned jewelry shop with a large selection of pieces and a range of prices.
- Part of a chain: No
- Vintage: No