Market Way Flowers & Gifts
Market Way Flowers and Gifts was originally founded in 1982, and is owned and operated today by Bob and Leslie O'Brien and has served Doylestown and the surrounding areas by creating a wide variety of floral arrangements and gifts for just about any occasion. Market Way flowers also provides floral arrangements and designs for private events such as weddings and fundraisers for local businesses and charities. Customers can call the shop or go online to place orders. Delivery for floral arrangements is available for local recipients for an additional $9.99.
- Fax: 215-489-1576
- Hours: M-F:10AM-6PM,SAT:10AM-3PM
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1982
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Large inventory of fresh flowers .Floral Arrangements/Design:High-Style,Traditional,& Contemporary.Dish Gardens,Gift Baskets,Gourmet/Fruit Baskets,Giftware,Gourmet Chocolates,Cards,Balloons,Plush Animals, much more!
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: We are unique, Unlike anyone else!
- If this community were a flower, what would it be?: I can not narrow our community down to just one flower. To each is their own!
- Phone orders: Yes
- Online orders: Yes