Larnob Photo of Doylestown is located off Swamp Road in the Cross Keys Place shopping center. The store offers a range of digital cameras and camcorders, frames, scrapbooks, personalized photo projects, tripods and camera bags. Owner David Harrar currently operates three stores in Wayne, Abington and Doylestown, and guarantees quality service for any photographer, and also holds instructional classes and seminars on the finer points of photography.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 9am - 8pm; Tue, Thu, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 5m; Sun, 11am - 5pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved parking spaces and leveled curbs are available.
- Founding Date: 1939
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cameras, tripods, film, pictures frames, camera batteries, bags and video cameras.
- Services: Classes, Repair
- Return policy: Return products with sales receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Larmon Photo carries a wide array of cameras and camera supplies as well personalized photo services and printing.
- Computers and electronics brands: Canon, Fuji, Nikon, Minolta and Sony.
- Part of a chain: Yes