Doylestown Presbyterian Church
Drag box to select area
Located on the corner of East Court and Church streets, Doylestown Presbyterian is one of the borough's oldest churches, with roots dating back to 1804. Its Union Academy is a private school led by the pastor of Deep Run Presbyterian in Bedminster. The church's current sanctuary was built in 1871, and an educational and administration building, Andrews Hall, opened in 1940. An ambitious renovation project began in 2008 and is still underway to expand and improve the church, including creating more parking space and handicap accessibility. Sunday services are offered at 8:30am and 11am, and many children's programs, music programs, and social and service groups for men and women are available.
127 E Court St, Doylestown, PA 18901
- Fax: 215-348-7590
- Accessibility Details: Entrance off Mechanic Street, elevator to second floor sanctuary
- Hours: Tues - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 4 pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Accessible: yes