Located on S. Main Street, next to the Main Street Marketplace in the center of town, The Doylestown Bookshop offers a wide variety of books and educational materials for readers of every age. The store is open daily and offers more than just books for sale. Customers can enjoy events like book club gatherings, story times for young children, and poetry readings.
The shop also offers free shipping for book orders over $30 through its website, as well as gift cards ranging in value from $5-$200. Teachers and students can receive discounts on purchases for school related items, such as books for summer reading.
- Fax: 215-230-7613
- Hours: Mon.-Thu,9:00am - 8:00pm; Fri, 9:00 am - 10:00 pm; Sat, 9:00 am - 8:00 pm; Sun, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved spaces in the lot behind the store, ramp inside the store.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Children's books and toys, books for summer reading, paper back, hard back, atlases, classic novels, new releases, books for summer reading lists.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Owned and operated by Phil and Pat Gerney, the Doylestown bookshop offers a wide selection of books as well as special events and discount packages.
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Magazines
- New/used: New
- Wi-Fi: None