Comedy Cabaret At Poco's Restaurant
The Comedy Cabaret performs for the late night crowd at Poco's Restaurant of Doylestown on Friday and Saturday evenings, usually starting around 9pm. Comedians such as Terry Gillespie and Mike Stankiewicz entertain customers as they enjoy some of the Mexican-American dishes offered by Poco's Restaurant. Customers may make reservations for shows, view showtimes and check out special events online. Those who wish to watch the Comedy Cabaret acts must be 21 years or older and have a valid photo ID to be admitted. Poco's is a smoke-free establishment.
- Hours: Restaurant hours: Mon - Thu, 3pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat,11am - 11pm; Sun, 3pm - 9pm; showtimes can be found at http://www.comedycabaret.com/doylestown.html.
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved parking spaces are available.
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Menu link: www.pocos.com/pocos_restaurant_doylestown/default.asp
- Parking: Free lot
- Dress code: Casual
- Cover charge: Yes
- Features: DJs, Happy hour, Live music
- Ticket information: Customers can make reservations online, but must make BEFORE noon on Friday for shows that Friday night or Saturday. If it past noon, customers must call 215-345-JOKE for available seating.
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.comedycabaret.com/doylestown.html
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Comedy Club, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported