Chambers Bistro & Bar
In business since 1988, Chambers Bistro and Bar is the place to be when in Doylestown. It features live entertainment and daily dinner specials for $9.95 that include ribs and New York strip steak, for starters. Other menu items include appetizers, soups, salads, burgers and a kids' menu. Saturdays feature Chef's Choice, which highlights seasonal ingredients. Chambers' prime location is ideal for anyone interested in shopping or checking out a museum after dinner.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 9am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Front door is level with the ground.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Dinner specials $9.95, Mon - Thu
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "The friendly people and historical atmosphere make the community a wonderful place to live or visit."
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Bistro, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Irish, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Pear salad, crab bread, ribs, pasta sophia, petite filet
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pear salad with duck
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Breakfast, Buffet, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual