Booktenders' Secret Garden
Booktenders' Secret Garden is the oldest children's bookstore in the tri-state area and the winner of the Parent's Pick Award for best bookstore in Philadelphia & the NAIBA Award as the Best Hand Seller.
The store sells new children's books, character plush, greeting cards & more. They often host author or illustrator visits & Children's Days. The store also offers a discount book club and an art gallery with a collection of original painting & collectible prints from children's illustrators.
- Hours: Mon - Sat,10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 3pm; evenings by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1983
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: New and used children's books, children's music, plush toys and greeting cards.
- Services: Classes
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Book store specialties: Children's books
- New/used: New, Used
- Wi-Fi: None