Baci Ristorante Italiano
Located just outside of Doylestown at the intersection of Routes 202 and 413, Baci offers a fine dining experience with Italian flair.
Menu items include chicken, veal, fish, steaks and desserts. Baci's specialties include chicken marsala, chicken parmigiana and grilled sirloin.
Guests also may enjoy the live piano entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights.
The land that is now home traces its ownership back to the Large family in the early seventeen hundreds. Through the years, the taverns, hotels and restaurants on the spot have been called "The Ottoway House," "Baskerville's," "Stone Manor Tavern" and, now, "Baci."
- Hours: Lunch Tues - Sun, 11:30am - 3pm; Dinner: Daily, 4pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: baciristorante.com/html/menus.htm
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual