3rd Federal Bank
3rd Federal Bank is a local bank to the Bucks, Mercer and Philadelphia area. With 14 branches, the bank is of Polish-American dissent. The bank has a sleak look and friendly tellers. There are opportunities within to donate to charity and information available about participating in community events.
- Fax: 215-345-6506
- Hours: Lobby: Mon-Wed, 8:30am-4pm; Thu-Fri, 8:30am-6pm; Sat, 8:30am-noon; Sun, closed; Drive-Thru: Mon-Wed, 8:30am-5pm; Thu-Fri, 8:30am-6pm; Sat, 8:30am-noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Doorway is flush with the pavement.
- Founding Date: 1921
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service