Doylestown Township Police reported the following recent incidents:
- Doylestown Township Police on Wednesday arrested a 49-year-old Doylestown man after a domestic dispute on Hastings Court. Robert R Lewis has been charged with simple assault and harassment. He was arraigned by Magisterial District Judge Douple and released on $75,000 unsecured bail. A preliminary hearing has been scheduled for February 24.
- Darren Parrott, 23, of East Orange, N.J. was arrested on Jan. 17 for driving under the influence of alcohol after was observed operating his vehicle in an erratic manner on Route 202, police say.
- A daytime residential burglary was investigated in the 600 block of Almshouse Road Doylestown Township. Forced entry was made to the residence where jewelry was stolen. The incident was reported on Jan. 13.
- Thomas J Betz, 37, of Warminster was charged with a summary retail theft after police say he stole a pair of sneakers valued at $75 from Kohl's on Jan. 9. Betz was issued a summons and released.
- Angela Santiago, 35, of Doylestown was charged with a misdemeanor retail theft after police say she was observed removing over $700 worth of merchandise from Kohl's on Jan. 10.