The event, which took place at Warrington Country Club, is held in conjunction with National Volunteer week.
Volunteers that were honored include:
- Debra Manges, a long-time big sister in the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization.
- Christa Nielsen, creator of Operation Birthday Box, an organization that provides birthday presents for children living in Bucks County’s housing shelters.
- Mark Barr, a volunteer with Bucks County Opportunity Council's Bucks$Back program, a community-based Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program providing free tax return preparation for people who can’t afford it.
- Lloyd and Midge Vansant, husband and wife volunteers who together have volunteered more than 15,000 hours to the Doylestown Hospital.
- Diane Allison, a Heritage Conservancy volunteer who was honored for her work with the birds in the county
- Warren Johnson, a volunteer with Impact Thrift Stores
- Sue Murga, a volunteer with Ivy Hill Therapeutic Equestrian Center
- Bette Coatsworth and Lynn Bendann, volunteers from NOVA's counseling and gift shop departments
- Cindy Louden, a volunteer with Pearl S. Buck International
- David and Annie Hall, volunteers with United Way of Bucks County
- W. Andrew Happ received the Burpee Award. Happ is integral on the committees for past and future expansions at the YMCA