Word on the street is that Santa left fancy gadgets under a lot of trees this year. If you were on the "Nice" list and found a smart phone, we have a suggestion for you.
Patch for iPhone
Patch for iPhone keeps you connected to the latest community news, weather, local business listings and events happening around your block. Patch’s app lets you stay engaged and mobile by delivering 24/7 coverage of your neighborhood. We’ve already got the scoop in over 800 towns and growing!
Check out all of Patch’s useful features including:
- Access the most relevant Patch news and local blog posts.
- Stay up-to-date on weather and forecasting reports.
- Search the various business listings in your community.
- Discover what intriguing events are happening near you.
- Comment on stories or upload photos via Facebook or email.
Plus, save anything from favorite stories to business listings direct to your iPhone for easy offline access. And we value all customer opinions, so send your app feedback to the Patch team. Make Patch your number one resource of your community and experience the convenience of it right in your hand.
Patch Places for Android
Patch Places is the go-to directory of local businesses in 800+ Patch towns. Any Patch community can be selected to connect to a mobile directory of every place nearby with Patch Places for Android. From local businesses and organizations to government offices and public parks, there will be hundreds of comprehensive listings in the palm of their hands – anytime, anywhere.
Helpful features of Patch Places:
- Search nearby shops, restaurants, and nightlife spots.
- Call a business location or find it on a map.
- Browse pictures and upload your own.
- Share place pages via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
The official place’s website can be viewed for more information on their goods and services and can be saved to favorites for later offline viewing. The purpose of Patch Places is to bring communities closer together and to make everything local.
What other apps are you going to download on your new phone?