To celebrate its reopening, an event will be held from 2 to 5 p.m. at Kids Castle, located in Doylestown Township’s Central Park.So just what can you expect when you see the newly refurbished playground?
Here's a list of the improvements that have been made so far, according to The Friends of Kids Castle.
- the castle has been power washed and stained
- New decks, cargo nets and roofing have been installed
- Six new entrances have been built
- Rock-climbing bridges have been added
- A fireman’s pole and a new smaller slide have been added
- New flooring has been placed throughout the castle
- Two new large “racing twisty slides”
- The original artwork has been refurbished and local artists and groups have created new artwork.
- The grounds have been re-graded and 400-cubic-yards of specially engineered wood fibers were added