Throughout Bucks County there are many places—in addition to your private physician’s office—to get a flu shot.
Free flu shots will be available at the county’s annual Pandemic Flu Drill 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at four locations around the county:
- Harry S. Truman High School, 3001 Green Lane, Levittown
- Tohickon Middle School, 5051 Old Easton Road, Doylestown
- Holland Middle School, 400 East Holland Road, Holland
- Calvary Church, 820 Souderton Road, Souderton
Patch has included a list of places you can go now and get a flu shot. All accept insurance, so the prices listed are before insurance or Medicare. All give regular doses and most give high-dose vaccines, as well, to people over 65 years of ages.
If you know of more locations, please share them in the comments.
Cost before insurance/Medicaid: $31.99, regular; $49.99, high dose
- 160 S. Main St., Doylestown
- 4361 Swamp Road, Doylestown
- 1456 Ferry Road, Doylestown
Cost before insurance/Medicaid: $30, regular; $55, high dose
- 10 York Road, Warminster
- 2319 York Rd, Jamison
Cost before insurance/Medicaid: $29.99, regular; No high dose
- 472 N. Main St., Doylestown
- Route 202, New Britain
- 5176 Cold Springs Creamery Road, Doylestown
GIANT FOOD STORES
Cost before insurance/Medicaid: $35, regular; $65, high dose
- 4357 W. Swamp Rd, Doylestown
Cost before insurance/Medicaid: $25, regular; $35, high dose
- 73 Old Dublin Pike, Doylestown