The NWS is calling for sunny days followed by crisp, clear nights across the greater Bucks and Montgomery County region.
Here's a look at the NWS' detailed weekend forecast for our area:
- Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Light southeast wind.
- Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 74. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.