- There will be a community event Wednesday in Doylestown Borough to mark the last full day of Hanukkah. The event will feature a sing along and refreshments; it begins at 7 p.m. at Hamilton and State streets.
- M.O.M.'s is holding a Pub Walk for Charity that will benefit Ridgecrest Pediatric Services. Advance tickets are $20; if available day of registration tickets will be $25.
- "The History of Future Folk" will be screened at the County Theater, followed by Q&A with the filmmaker and a live performance by Future Folk. The special event begins at 7:30 p.m. and is free for theater members.
- Dr. Heidi Benscik of Willow Wellness and Chiropractic Care of Doylestown will be hosting a screening of the film "Birth Story" starting at 6 p.m. at the Doylestown Bookshop.
- A Holiday Craft Sale will be held Wednesday and Thursday at Bucks County Community College's Newtown Campus. There will be ceramics, glassblowing, jewelry, photography, sculpture and fine woodworking for sale from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something