- Philadelphia hip hop artists Ground Up will perform at Siren Records in a concert event to benefit the Doylestown Food Pantry. Music begins at 8 p.m. Tickets are $10 at the door; $8 if you bring a canned or boxed item for the food pantry.
- The Central Bucks Family YMCA is hosting a Boo Bash starting at 6:30 p.m. Children can show off their costumes and enjoy dancing, games and refreshments. The event is free.
- The Mercer Museum is hosting moonlight tours at 7 and 8 p.m. Discover chilling and ghoulish objects, including the hearse, gallows, witch doctor's canes, brooms and more. The cost is $12 for adults, $8 for children 8 and older.
- Tickets are now on sale at Monkey's Uncle for a special party to celebrate the fifth anniversary of the Phillies World Series Win. The event will be held Tuesday at M.O.M.'s and will feature a replay of game five of the 2008 World Series. Tickets are $5 and all money goes to Colors of Hope, which benefits St. Jude's Children's Cancer Research Hospital.
- The Town and Country Players will perform "This Thing Called Love," a cabaret-style musical, Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. There will also be a matinee Sunday at 3 p.m. The theater is located at 4158 York Rd., Buckingham. Tickets are $15; visit www.townandcountryplayers.org.