Invite a friend
Understanding Fat Loss vs. Weight Loss
Learn how your body can most effectively burn fat. Freedom from a daily calorie requirement and finally relinquishing the guilt that comes with it. With Lisa Walsh, CPT.
Member $10 per class | Potential member $17 per class
Connect with Rebecca Miller Russo, x1185 with questions.
|Where||Central Bucks Family YMCA 2500 Lower State Rd, Doylestown, PA 18901|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–11:00 am|
|Price||$10 member | $17 non-member|
More About Central Bucks Family YMCA
Located next to the historical Nathan James Homestead circa 1807, this YMCA branch has been serving the Doylestown community since 1975.
A recent renovation expanded and greatly improved the Y's facilities.
It has a large indoor lap swimming pool, a recreational pool, a cardio-training room and weight room. It offers a slew of activities and classes to keep you and your family healthy and fit.
Child care services are available for members, as well.
Discounts and packages are available.
Other events here
- Smoking Cessation Program Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Smoking Cessation Program (evening classes) Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Parents' Night Out at the Y January 25, 2013 / February 8, 2013 / March 8, 2013 / March 29, 2013 / April 12, 2013 / April 26, 2013 / May 10, 2013 / May 31, 2013, 5:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Friday Night Live: Teen Night (7th-9th graders) January 4, 2013 / February 1, 2013 / March 1, 2013 / April 5, 2013 / May 3, 2013 / June 7, 2013, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Friday Night Live: 7th Grader Night January 11, 2013 / February 8, 2013 / March 8, 2013 / April 12, 2013 / May 10, 2013 / June 14, 2013, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm