Find Sarah Majoras
A hub for resources in the search for Sarah Majoras, who disappeared Saturday, Jan. 26 after leaving a New Hope bar.
Editor's Note: A woman's body found in the canal in Lambertville on Wednesday is that of Sarah Majoras, authorities announced Thursday. A remembrance of her life will be held in Lambertville Saturday, Feb. 2, at 5 p.m.
Below is a hub of information used during the search for Sarah.
Sarah Majoras, 39, was last seen at 2 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 26, leaving John and Peter's bar in New Hope, PA.
She walked across the New Hope-Lambertville bridge, turned left onto Lambert Lane, and has not been seen or heard from since.
We've created this hub as a resource for ongoing coverage of the search for Sarah and to provide quick answers to frequently asked questions.
Latest Patch story:
Ways You Can Help:
- Volunteers who can aid in the physical search for Sarah will meet Wednesday, Jan. 30, at 10 a.m. at Rago Arts, 333 N. Main St., Lambertville, NJ, 08530, 609-397-9374
- Contributions of old hats, gloves, scarfs and socks to aid the volunteers are being requested, and may be dropped off at Rago, also.
- Donations may be made through this link to help fund the search. (that page will redirect to www.findsarahmajoras.org soon)
- A flyer with Majoras' photo and missing information is attached to this story as a PDF file, and may be printed out to be posted in your area.
Where was she before she disappeared?
Majoras, a bartender at John and Peter's, was last seen at 2 a.m. Saturday leaving the bar after spending time there with friends on her night off. She left on foot to walk back to North Union Street in Lambertville, where she lives with her boyfriend, a routine she had followed many times before.
Where was she last seen?
Video cameras on the New Hope-Lambertville bridge captured her crossing the bridge around 2 a.m. and turning onto Lambert Lane, but Majoras never made it home.
What does Sarah Majoras look like?
Majoras is described as 5-feet-4 and weighing 140 pounds. She has blue eyes and blonde hair.
What was she wearing when she disappeared?
She was last seen wearing blue jeans, brown leather boots, a white knit cap and a camouflage jacket.
What number should I call if I have information?
Contact the Lambertville Police Department at 609-397-3132, which noted that all calls are kept confidential.
Related Patch Stories:
- Surveillance Video Shows Missing Woman Crossing Bridge
- New Areas to be Searched for Missing Woman
- Search Continues for Woman Missing From New Hope
- Find Sarah Majoras Facebook page
- New Hope PA Events Facebook page
- Twitter hashtag #FindSarah
- Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office: Body Found
- Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office Jan. 30 update
- Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office Jan. 29 update
- Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office Jan. 28 update
- Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office Jan. 27 Missing Person